These are great for looks, not as much for anything else. They don’t look as good on their own, but great for mass-producing.
Just don’t eat them!
- Get out some beads and packing tape (or any other tape like this, such as duct tape or masking tape).
2. Pull out a small square of tape.
3. Place your bead at the end of the tape.
4. Roll up the tape around the bead like a burrito.
5. Twist the tape right where the bead ends.
Ta da! You’re finished! I thought this would be a fun little craft for Halloween, so enjoy!